Virtual phone number is a specific extension that allows anyone to transfer all incoming calls to other numbers when they are busy or not available on that time. You can set all numbers to transfer their call on either on your home phone number or on office phone number. You will also get call on virtual phone number, if you are in area where your actual phone number did not work. This will show your local presence to all your clients and create a professional image in front of them that you are always available when they want to discuss something with you. Virtual phone number provides a best communication to you with your clients as there is no low voice quality during on call.
You do not need to have extra phone or cable or sim card to get virtual phone number. You just have to contact to any service provider who provide you this facility with cheapest call rate. Virtual phone number is used by number of businesses as it is provide you the low call charges. If you call to any roaming number or make any international call for long talk, local call rate will be deducted from your package plan that you have taken from virtual phone number provider.
Some best features using virtual phone number is described here:
- Virtual phone numbers also called direct inward dialing (DIDs) as this type of number has local nature of calling without any restriction.
- Virtual phone numbers are the telephone numbers used for calling purpose but did not associated with telephone line.
- Roaming and international call charges are not included for using virtual phone number. Only local call charges will be incurred for any long distance calling.
- Getting a virtual phone number is not difficult these days as many service providers are in the market who provide you virtual phone number with different package plans.
- If you want any virtual phone number without paying anything, you may download any application for your smart phone from google play store.
- With one virtual phone number, any user can call up to in 60 countries even in 678 area code with its wide range of numbers.
- Every country has their own rules and regulations for setting up virtual phone number. Even, some developing countries till now do not have this service.
- One biggest advantage of using virtual phone number is that you do not need to purchase any extra hardware or sim card. You just need to sign up on service provider official site and simply use this service on your existing mobile phone.
- Virtual phone number will work as you want. You may also set time slot for forwarding incoming calls. You can time slot like 2 hours working of virtual phone number in a day or in night or in day.
- When you call to a client staying overseas, he is not having information or any idea that you have called him using virtual phone number. If you transferred his call on any another number, when he calls you, he will also unaware about this.