Introduction to Norton Security
Norton AntiVirus is a powerful and reliable anti-malware software which is developed by Symantec in 1991. It is known as one of best and wonderful antivirus to protect your devices. Norton protects your computer and other devices against viruses, spam, social dangers, file infectors, system infectors, identity theft, and other online born threats. It constantly scanning your computer and smart phone and block all useless and harmful data.
Norton products are now available in the market with three different editions namely Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe, and Norton Security Premium. When you are using standard edition, you can protect only one device. By using deluxe edition, you are able to protect up to 5 devices. And with the help of Norton Security Premium, you can protect up to 10 devices. Norton Premium also provides backup software with 25 GB free online storage.
To successfully install Norton AntiVirus software on your computer, the following points are required:
- MS Windows 10/8/8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit).
- MS Windows 7/vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 or later.
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3.
- Processor for Windows 10/8/7/Vista: 1 GHz and for Windows XP: 300 MHz
- RAM for Windows 10: 2 GB, for Windows 8/7: 1 GB and for Windows Vista: 512 MB
- Minimum 300 MB of available hard disk space.
Features of Norton Antivirus
Today, Norton Antivirus software is used by number of people and various small and large scale companies. It becomes very popular antivirus because it provides a lot of features. Now we are going to discuss the main features of Norton Software
- It provides better security. It blocks malware, spyware, and harmful data which trying to enter your device from various resources. It immediately alerts you and takes your permission to enter or remove the malware and harmful data.
- It has Norton Management feature. So, you can control your Norton account with the help of cloud. You can renew, install, and update Norton Internet Security over the Internet with a simple click. Your other Norton Protection devices e.g Smart phone, Mac computer, and tablets are included in one place.
- Network Defense Layer Protect your computer from online threats. It stops online threats which trying to enter your PC.
- Norton Security provides a new protection framework called Protective Exploit Protection (PEP). It is used to protect our window from several types of prevalent zero-day attacks.
- Smart browser protection comes into action when your browser begins to stop online threats before they can do any harm. It protects your internet browser from By installing Norton software you are able to use internet browser without any fears of online threat.
- Norton Pulse Updates is another feature of Norton. It updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes. So your computer always protects from latest threats.
- Norton Control Center a user to access the program settings and Web-based Norton services. You can change your order of view. Its depend on your choice.
- Norton bootable recovery tool is used to creates an emergency CD, DVD, and USB that helps you to get PC back up and running your computer reliably.
- Norton Antivirus software provides SONAR Behavioral Protection. It monitors your computer more quickly and accurately. It immediately detects and stops new threats.
- With the help of Norton System Insight, you can increase the performance of your computer. Norton System Insight shows how files, programs, and applications affect your computer’s performance. You can also increase the laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities.
If you have face any issues related Norton Security and want to get help from our experienced and trained Norton Antivirus support team then contact Norton Phone Number.