The grooming industry has gone extremely popular nowadays with a number of grooming products that are available in the market. Be it a party or a normal office day, a man needs to be presentable enough to avoid any bad impression on his daily life.
Do you know that grooming is basically not about spending hours in front of the mirror? It is all about how you actually take care of your looks. For this, we recommend you to have a suitable mens grooming kit with all the essential pieces and toiletries which are required in daily life.
A well-groomed appearance can be achieved simply by sparing ten minutes for yourself. Here are 10 habits that men should follow which will make you a perfectly-groomed man.
- Regularly trimming the hair: You should be a regular visitor to the barber since your hair really needs to be trimmed every 4 weeks. Trimming the hair reduces chances of split ends which makes the hair look dry, lifeless and frizzy. Just make it a habit and you will never have to worry about the quality and growth of your hair.
- Select the right hair products: Hair is a very sensitive growth in our body and requires a lot of care and attention. Be very selective about the products you use for it like shampoo, oils, hair creams, etc. Make sure that your scalp gets the warm oil massage every week. It will help keep the scalp moisturised and also reduces dandruff. Do not shampoo your hair more than twice every week.
- Scrub your face regularly: We live in the environment which is full of dirt, pollution and the like which greatly affect our skin. The harmful sun rays is an addition towards spoiling our complexion and the most affected part is the face. Thus, in order to take care of your skin, try scrubbing it twice in a week which is enough to get rid of all the dirt and grimes off your face.
- Never step out without scents: Yes, even if you don’t smell bad. Scents add a manly expression, so always wear perfume to keep yourself valued.
- Manage your beard: Beards adds a charm to one’s personality and en are really fond of growing it. However, with time it becomes difficult to maintain it. You can do so by a proper trimming and few products, the beard oil and beard wash. The oil is specially formulated for beard which helps to moisturise the skin beneath it and keep the beard soft and shining. The beard wash helps wash down the filthy particles making it appear tidy.
- Learn to shave properly: Always go for the right product and give a perfect finishing with the help of antiseptic after-shave cream that reduces the chances of rashes.
- Take care of your feet: Shoes may cover your feet but if you have to step out of it in a relative’s place, you would never like it smelly. Hence, you should always wash your feet well and keep it dirt free all the time.
- Trim your nails: Guys should not grow nails since it really looks dirty. Moreover, they cannot beautify it with nail polishes and stickers. Hence, for a tidy appearance of the hands, you should trim your nails every week.
- Keep your skin moisturised: Moisturisers are great friends of skin. Make it a habit to apply a suitable moisturiser after shower every day.
- Wash your hands and face before bedtime: You should not retire to bed until washing your hands, feet, and face. In this way, the bacteria won’t get a chance to grow overnight.
Follow this quick and easy steps for a better-groomed personality you have always desired.