Mercedes Benz makes cars are robust precision engineering machines designed to carry you around in comfort. However they are not immune to regular service and repair cycles. This is why it becomes important to take the help of an authorized service to help maintain it in top condition because they know the best when it comes to your Mercedes. There are a number of points why Mercedes Benz service is the considered to be amongst the best I the business:
Technically Superior Staff And Technology:
- Mercedes Benz service center staffs undergo a rigorous process of training and tests which set them apart as some of the best in the world.
- They are in tuned with all aspects of Mercedes Benz vehicles and hence they can easily take care all issues you may face.
- Being authorized as a service center means that they follow the same high quality standard as all superior Mercedes Benz service centers. The highly trained technical specialists can avail the use of diagnostic sensors and tools which have been crafted by the manufacturer themselves.
You Need To Buy Original Spares For Your Mercedes Car:
Cheap spare parts are available in the grey market which can be used by unscrupulous mechanics who may pass them on as genuine and put them in your car, sometimes risking the longevity of your car, and also affecting the on-road performance of your car negatively. At authorized Mercedes Benz service one is assured of the genuineness of the spare parts put in the vehicle. As a result the same level of performance and stability can be expected from the car at all times even after servicing.
Service Care Program:
Owning a luxury car comes with its high costs of maintenance. This is why Mercedes Benz service has its own service program called the Service Plan. This service package essentially enables the owner to avail of a comprehensive service package at equated monthly costs. Since the monthly costs does not change even due to inflation etc. one can be assured that whatever they pay on the first service will be the same even in the 2nd of 3rd service cycle.
You Need To Avail The Service Plan From An Authorized Service Centre Only:
- The Service Plan also allows the owner to avail of the services at any of the authorized Mercedes Benz service centers.
- It also allows the plan to be transferred should the car ever be sold, thus increasing value of the car when you sell, the only condition being it is paid up front.
- It includes the costs of typical service cycle services as well as typical spares such as brake fluid, transmission servicing, spark plugs etc. Hence essentially it will cover everything in the electronic service sheet and even give you a report of what has been done and what will be done after every service cycle.
Standard Service Procedures:
- Oil change: For any internal combustion engine, oil changes are essential to prolonging the life of the engine and maintain performance.
- Oil filter change: Oil filters must be changed at each comprehensive service cycle or at the time periods mentioned in the service guidelines. This is essential to ensure performance and stability of the engine.
Visits to the Mercedes Benz service centers are encouraged just before you embark on a long journey involving the car. This will make sure that your vehicle is in top shape for the journey and will prevent any breakdowns if any. Similar visits are encouraged when you decide to use the car after a long period of disuse.